Sunday, November 14, 2010

GRIFFIN DOOR MAT

I only got one comment on my last post including the newest official Gleek Darren Criss, but I don't care. I've decided that I'm impressed with this guy. And it's not the drooling, hormone-riddled kind of impressed. I actually have a lot of respect for this guy's talent. Probably most of all for his song-writing abilities.

Check him out singing one of his own songs in this excerpt from the Very Potter Sequel. His song begins about two minutes in if you want to skip the acting, but Brian Holden as Professor Lupin is definitely worth watching. Why? I won't pretend to know.

And try to forgive the ill-mannered audience for applauding before the song is over. What the Hell are they teaching kids these days?



Every time, I think Ron is saying, "Hey, Harry, let's go get sordid."

This part with The Sorting Hat is part 4. If you want to see The Scarf of Sexual Preference, you'll need to see Part 5. Or, better yet, just start from the beginning.

If you click over to the YouTube page and read the comments, you'll see there's a kind of struggle going on between the StarKid fans who made the Very Potter musicals and the fans of Glee. It seems like both of them are trying to claim this guy for their own. It's all rather sad and very middle school.

No comments: