Friday, August 13, 2010

7TH INNING STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION

Oh, one never knows what one will find on the Internet.

Like researching something from the USA Department of Transportation and finding a photograph of the the Jonas Brothers in baseball uniforms.

No, really! See for yourself...

Joe Kevin Nick Jonas in baseball uniforms
I like that Nick is wearing the old-fashioned
knee pants, and I wonder why Kevin is #19.
I mean: they could just as easily been 1, 2,
and 3. But kudos to the middle child for
finally getting to be #1.


By the way, do you think Joe might actually
be wearing a cup? Or is that all him?



When I was labeling this entry, I toyed with the idea of adding "athletes" because I thought that anyone searching for such a topic might want to see this photo. But I didn't, because without knowing whether they can actually play or not, I was hesitant to call them "athletes."

Then I remembered what kind of saccharine, Archies crap they play, and I was hesitant to call them "musicians" either.

Views as of now: 233,065

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three brothers such these? Great!