Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Utility Bill Moyers

For this quotation, I need to give credit to Stephen for drawing my attention to a clip from the 2 January episode of Bill Moyer's Journal.

(And for inadvertently revealing how Stephen spent at least part of Fake Jan Day!)

"The Senators say anyone Blagojevich names will be tainted by the circumstances.

"But hold on. Isn't what he's doing just another version of how the Senate itself does business, and the House too?

"Except that when money changes hands on Capitol Hill, it's not called a bribe; it's called a campaign contribution."



- Bill Moyers

I know I make really negative comments about Texas all the time, but to be honest, Bill Moyers is one thing about Texas that makes me proud of this place.
Views as of now: 43,528

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

Bill Moyers is truly brilliant! I try never to miss his show.

Thanks for the shout out.

Oh, and I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend. George. George Glass...