Sunday, November 7, 2010

TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT BLUE

actors faces slapped onto Rand al'Thor, Perrin Aybara, Matrim Cauthon, the main characters from The Wheel of Time

Last Thursday and Friday I was in Dallas for a SEM workshop. We broke up about 3pm on Thursday, and I headed to a book store to buy something to answer my many questions. And while I was in the store, I saw a number of seats set up in rows, some of which were occupied by people obviously waiting for something.

So I checked the sign in front of them and discovered that the latest installment of that series of fantasy books I follow and sometime mention here been published.

And the author was going to be there that night talking and signing books. So I bought book number 13 and sat down to get it signed.

Very cool coincidence!

No comments: