Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Face the Morning


It seems that my Photobucket account has been targeted by somebody who thinks many of the photographs I've posted here are too revealing. So, for a while at least, I'm gonna keep things above the waist.

Well above.


I love a great face. I can respect a guy who works hard to
build himself a beautiful body. That's an accomplishment.
A great face, on the other hand, is often a matter of luck,
of the right combination of DNA arranging all the usual
ingredients into something really beautiful. It's luck I envy.

These guys are, in order, Oliver Goodwill, Justin Clynes,
Emanuele Fiore, Nate Nesbitt, and Ian Somerhalder.
Looking at them together I can tell the weather must be
cooling off: in the winter my tastes shift to brunettes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great eyes on the boy in the center!

Anonymous said...

i agree. they're mesmerizing.

if he looked at me long enough i would willingly perform all sorts of despicable acts on him !

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I could stand to have Emanuel mesmerize me, as long as he didn't force me cluck like a chicken.