Saturday, September 20, 2008

Common Sense of Humor



I found this new pic of Michael Bellantuono
at guycandi. Those people do good work.

Flesh Addicted is playing Caption This Pic again. Not many captions yet, but the picture is adorable.

On Wednesday, superunderwearperverts gave me both a photo of a dark-haired Chace Crawford I haven't seen AND a picture of my two favourite Finns, Lauri Kalima and Markus Poyhonen. I hope these guys travel the world and sleep with lots of women. Keeping their DNA in Finland is nothing but selfish.

And on Friday, Tales of the Sissy told a heartwarming story about saying goodbye to his neighbors and on Tuesday he showed us some great photos like this.

Moe's Tavern (Home of the Flaming Moe) provided me with this week's desktop art.

She may not know how to hyphenate, but this single line explains why I like Vera's Big Gay Blog: "18 year old Lucas plays Hannah's love interest in the upcoming, Hannah Montana: The Movie, but he's been in good movies too."

And Bill at Tottyland labeled this picture as a photograph of "Paul Walker and his acting coach." This guy is my kind of funny.

It was cool to have time to play online again.
Hits as of now: 18061

No comments: