Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boxer Short Subject



Defying gravity.

Actually I did some work on a friend's film today, which had me out in the sun for about nine hours. My legs didn't seem to bronze any (which I was hoping for) but my face is burned just enough that it'll look great tomorrow and my hair is a lot more blond that it was this morning.

And before any nagging starts, I'm allergic to sunblock so cut me some slack.

And today I ran a spyblocker check on my beloved laptop. It found and erased 82 different spyware files, and the improvement in speed is great. I must do this more often.
Hits as of now: 18262

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cancer boy

Anonymous said...

is your skin peeling off your face?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Not peeling. My skin always handles a slight burn beautifully. By the next morning, it just looks like a healthy glow.

But I know the cumulative effect is coming to get me, so I try to avoid burning.