Monday, August 4, 2008

Mark o' Distinction


I don't believe that I've ever served up the same guy as the Man for Monday two weeks running, but I'm doing it now.

And that's because it's the first Monday in August, time for the new Man of the Month, and I'd decided to name Marco Dapper for that. Just the right kind of guy for a hot, steamy month like August.


It's been a few months since Marco was being featured on every other blog I saw, but hopefully that's because he's been busy getting his acting career off of the ground. I wish him well with that. As for his many appearances in many photographs on many blogs, that may mean that you've seen most of the pics in my clip already. But they're worth seeing again, and I think you might enjoy watching it for the song alone.
Hits as of now: 11347

No comments: