Thursday, August 28, 2008

Body Shop of Horrors



Imagine that you've always wanted a Jaguar convertible.

It's a bit pricey for your budget, but you work hard for years, saving your money, keeping your goal in mind all the time until you have the money.

Then, as soon as you actually buy the thing, you get out a can of spray paint and mar the paint job with some trashy graffitti.


So that's what I think of Tyler Southwick's tattoos.

I think they're big, tacky, and vulgar and I can't understand why he'd work for years to build himself into being a statue of what a man should look like, then scratch pay someone to paint into his skin like that.

Yeah, I know it's his body and it's not my decision to make and it's just an opinion and other people like them... Yeah, yeah, fucking yeah! As long as we're being so open-minded, I'm sure there're people who'd like to paint bigger tits on the Mona Lisa. Maybe we should let them.
Hits as of now: 75231

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these are fakes or the pic has been Photoshopped. I don't know how it was done, but he has current videos on Cam with Him and YouTube with no tats except the center of his back.

I'm with you; tats would detract from his overall sexy look!

Anonymous said...

there's nothing sexy about tats.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I hope you're right about them being fakes.

I don't hate all tattoos, but these are just friggin' huge and not many guys look as good as Tyler.