Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Freak Angel of the Morning


Thanks to the daredevil Stephen, today I discovered Freakangels, an free online comic with weekly updates written by Warren Ellis (no relation) and drawn by Paul Duffield (also no relation, but since there's no similarity in our names there's no reason to suspect one).

So far there have been 21 installments, all of which I read this evening while I was "working" late. Clicking the image above will take you to the start of Episode 1.

I haven't gotten into an online story like this since Random House had the Lurkerfiles twelve (TWELVE!!!) years ago, or I was sucked in the melodrama of Brian and Me over at the Nifty Library.

Hmmmm. I wonder whether anyone else remembers the Lurkerfiles. If I re-read them now, they'll probably seen like crap, but the people in the Ratskeller and I loved them then. And where is Fledermaus now?
Hits as of now: 10959

1 comment:

EMikeGarcia said...

Unrelated, but in response to your comment...

I forgot to put a link to the TMI blog.

tmituesday.blogspot.com