Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jock Strapping Young Man



A Cause des Garcons has lately been giving us
The Best of Athletic Boys
, including
the lovely German footballer Lukas Podolski up above there.
There've been four installments so far, and
you can check them out here, here, here and here.

But if you you go there to read about these guys, brush up on your French first.

I wish that I didn't have such a jealous obsession with jocks, lusting after their strong, graceful, athletic bodies mostly because I wish I were one of them. That's one of the childish emotions I wish I could get over.
Hits as of now: 3903

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most successful jocks i know are a combination of genetics and hard work, almost to the point of becoming an obsession.
there is nothing wrong with lusting over an athletic body. who doesn't?
it's not a childish emotion to wish you were one of them. have you ever seriously committed yourself to developing your physique and athleticism to its fullest potential? who knows ... in a few months we might be posting pictures of a shirtless, muscular mike ellis on our blogs!