Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Digging the Dirty Boy



I bet he would clean up nicely.
And I know it would be fun trying to make that happen.

Kenneth has been creating a lot of fun with the stories he creates around the photos he's been posting, sort of little fantasies about how these guys fit into his life. I

Looking at this picture, I'm tempted to do the same sort of thing, but I don't want to be such a blatant idea thief.

But, then, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.... I'll have to see what my imagination can come up with.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go ahead and do it. i bet you can create something unique and interesting.

Unknown said...

i'm all for it. you're much more creative than i could ever hope to be. i'd totally love to read what you can come up with.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Thanks for the compliments. (I'm such a whore for them.)

I'll write a few stories around some pictures, but eventually I'd like someone to send me pictures for me to use as the basis for stories.

Anonymous said...

how do we send you pictures, should we find something interesting? the link in your comment does not open for me (if that's where the instructions were located).

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

That link should have opened an email window, addressed to me. If it didn't work, I'll just give you the email address: mikeellisstrikesagain@yahoo.com