Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Love Life of Riley


I may have found a new sports obsession for myself. Wake Forest quarterback Riley Skinner. A 21-year-old, 6'1" sophomore originally from Jacksonville, Florida, and will probably be the love of my life (for the next couple of hours, at least.)

From all that I've read (admittedly, not much), he's a big part of the team's success lately, but -- being the superficial and vapid horndog that I am -- I was more attracted by his photographs. I love how animated and enthusiastic his face gets.

And it's a great face too.


Just look at that expression! Someday he'll be that
happy to see me come home at the end of the day.

I like the school's initials sewn onto the uniform, but I bet that
the temptation to add a little T in the middle is really strong.

I have no explanation for it, but something about his face here
reminds me Catherine Zeta Jones. Well, I said I had no explanation!

It's hard to believe that this is the same guy. He looks
so different without that smile that takes over his face.

Notice the different colours? This pic must be
from his 14-0 high school team in Florida.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, cute

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

It's be 24 hours and I'm still in love with that first picture. This is a new record of faithfulness for me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I just gotta say I don't think he's so cute. Looks sort of like this kid from a baseball movie in the early 90's. About this kid named Henry who broke his arm and got to play for the yankees. Ah, Rookie of the Year. Just too comercial- it's hard to explain...

Anonymous said...

The one where he's not smiling looks like he might look getting a blow job.

Anonymous said...

Riley is one very hot stud boy babe. He's got the hottest damn head of sexy dark brown dude hair. Would love to mess with it.