Monday, November 19, 2007

Volz of Electricity



Brandon Volz. Years ago I found the picture on the left and was taken
by those blue eyes. Only recently did I learn this guy's name.

Incidentally, I'm aware that today's title is one of the weakest puns I've ever used, and I apologize. I blame it on laziness, and the laziness I blame on this morning's allergies which make even inhaling require effort.

Hmmm. Does it still count as an apology if I immediately start making excuses? I'm not sure that it does.
Views as of now: 195

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no, it doesn't count. but i'll forgive you, cause i wouldn't have noticed the title if you hadn't mentioned it. and then when i saw it, i laughed.

Unknown said...

oh, and i'm also notorious for making bad puns myself. oh well.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

How pathetic! I'm still apologizing for meaningless things and then I get all excited if someone says, "I'll forgive you." Will I ever get over my Catholic upbringing? Does anyone?