Wednesday, September 21, 2011

RENATO FERRIERA 2

I have a question about this photo of Renato Ferriera.
See that small, round spot of gray on his chest,
between his sternum and the left suspender?
Is that a birthmark?

Or did I leave a fingerprint on him last night?

shirtless renato ferriera in black and white
It's not that Renato made a mistake by putting
his suspenders on before he put on shirt. Actually,
he was completely dressed when I used
my magical powers to make his shirt disappear.
'beats the Hell out of getting people to pick a card.

Views as of now: 437,290


COMMENTS

Xersex said...
He's incredibly beautiful, I can't believe! He's one
of my favourites models with Francisco Lachowski,
Evandro Soldati
and Bernardo Velasco.
They're the fab four of Brasil!


Excellent list, mon ami,
but how could you leave off Edilson Nascimento?
He's like a great mixture of Francisco's fun personality,
Bernardo's beautiful face, and Renato's hot body.


Edilson Nascimento is a step behind them!
The fab four are absolutely perfect!

I think I understand now.
You seem to like your guys handsome instead of pretty,
but I prefer pretty to handsome.
That's why you prefer Evandro Soldati and Renato Ferreira,
but I prefer Edilson Nascimento and Arthur Sales.

Bernardo Velasco is an exception because he's beautiful,
which is a bit of a mix of pretty and handsome at the same time.

2 comments:

Xersex said...

He's incredibly beautiful, I can't believe! He's one of my favourites models with Francisco Lachowski, Evandro Soldati and Bernardo Velasco. They're the fab four of Brasil!

Xersex said...

Edilson Nascimento is a step behind them! The fab four are absolutely perfect!