Wednesday, December 8, 2010

RAPPAPORT OF CALL

So stuck at work this evening I've been watching episodes of some show I've never seen called OUTSOURCED. And Ben Rappaport, the 24 year old actor playing the lead, is absolutely adorable.

These photos make him look good, but they don't really do him justice.




I'm gonna have to add him to my list of famous hotties who are from Texas.

And guess who went to the same high school as Ben? Matt Bomer from WHITE COLLAR. Not at the same time, though; Matt's 9 years older.

But I'm still imagining being in the dressing room for those high school drama club productions.




COMMENTS
Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...
outsourced is certainly the weakest link of NBC thursday lineup.
but ben rivals the guys on Community as the hottest.

Y'know, I think COMMUNITY is possibly the best comedy
on television, but I've never thought of any of those guys as hot.
Okay, Chevy Chase, but that was decades ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

outsourced is certainly the weakest link of NBC thursday lineup.

but ben rivals the guys on Community as the hottest

Anonymous said...

I prefer Matt!!!