Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SEXY STUD, DEAD LEATHER JACKET


This is actually practical. The fur coat
is there to keep the leather jacket warm,
because metal studs can hurt
like Hell when it's cold.


So I was doing my daily check-in at Auntie Vera's 'blog, and as part of an item about Justin Beiber, who I know just enough about to know that I don't want to know any more, there's a link to some online magazine called VMAN. Well, I followed it (It's all about clothes and pretty faces, so I'm fairly sure now that the V stands for vacuous) and there was Simon Nessman again, looking all good enough to swallow whole.

I know it seems like this guy is everywhere lately, but I only notice where he's not. Namely, right here.

And yes, I have noticed that this neglected little Weblog of mine looks more and more like the Simon Nessman Appreciation Society. And I'm okay with that. Because it turns out he's half-Austrian too, and we halb-Oestereichern have to stick together.

Views as of now: 171,045

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, i see him a lot in so many magazines. i'll try to remember to give u a heads up when i come across him again.

Anonymous said...

Sexyyyy

kurniawan.q said...

good article thanks

RAD said...

cute guy...Jacket not so much.