Thursday, May 21, 2009

RAINBOW BRIDGE WORK

I love comic book movies so much that I even watched DAREDEVIL twice.

And I thought that I followed the news of such things fairly well, but the first I knew of the live-action film of THOR was yesterday when Beauty and the Bum told me that the part had gone to Australian Chris Hemsworth.

Reportedly, producers and director Kenneth Branagh has originally passed on Hemsworth as Thor, but after giving him a second chance, they were impressed by what the camera saw.



Hemsworth has been seen by millions now: he plays George Kirk, lamented father of James Tiberius Kirk in STAR TREK. The guy on the right is the very studly Thor figurine sculpted by Randy Bowen.

THOR is scheduled for release one year from today.

_ __ __________ __ _


Now something really important:
Take a few minutes and read this father's account of teaching his daughter about sex. The USA... nay, the world would be a better place if more parents were like this guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the sex teaching: very intelligent seeching!
The blond guy is MARVELLOUS: have you seen his eyes?
Hugs - Xersex

Unknown said...

i would say that is thor-rific!

*and the crowd goes wild*