Monday, May 11, 2009

BEEF CAKE WALK

Someone sent me this clip of some proposed new German soap opera, based on DENVER KLAN, which you Amis called DYNASTY.

What do you think?

Actually they sent me episode 3, but it's more than ten minutes long. The idea was funny and it did include Jensen, but it just went on and on and on.

Truthfully, I used to spend a lot of time with one of the "stars" of this clip, but unfortunately I'm talking about the Cologne Cathedral which I used to visit almost every weekend.

Views as of now: 101,899

4 comments:

dukerwt said...

i like the pics, but after the first couple of minutes, the music became very annoying. i kept waiting for dianahh carroll to appear.

Anonymous said...

nice idea
but they should call the show
beating a dead horse

- tommy c

Unknown said...

did you know that phil put your video on his blog?

http://phil4u.blogspot.com/2009/05/this-video-of-pictures-was-made-by-fan.html

and seriously, when r u sending me the mirror pic and the backside pic?

Anonymous said...

George Eads? How old are those images of him?