Saturday, May 23, 2009

BACKFLIPPING PEOPLE OFF

I really should change that label.

It's really more "sites" for Saturday
than just one site.



Over at Something Awful, the men (boys?)
of Photoshop Phriday had a good day yesterday,
giving us a second part of "Same Actor, Wrong Roll."


Stephen introduced me to a new 'blog called A Collection of Men. It's a simple idea, stylishly done. And the photo of the "Daddy's Boy" who puts it together is beautiful.

It was posted last week, but I didn't notice until last night that Stunning Sexy Guys offered up a wallpaper photo of my Man of the Month Phil Fusco (even if they did call him "Pat").

And We Love Guys reminded me this week why the world loves Marcel.

Finally, Just Beautiful Men introduced me to something called "parkour," something like the offspring of mating gymnastics and and some martial art. Some of these moves were impressive years ago when I saw. Donald O'Connor do them, but these guys make them far sexier. Have a look...

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Love parkour! I could watch those videos for hours.

And glad you like A COLLECTION OF MEN. Such a hot blog. And a hot "Daddy's Boy." :)

Anonymous said...

They're like spiders!!!