Monday, April 27, 2009

SWING SET AND MATCH

Question #38:
So, where've you been? Why haven't you been posting regularly?



Vacationing. My diet/exercise plan was such
a great success that I had to take this body
out for a test drive.

Yeah, and if you believe that's a photograph of me, then I really should talk to you about this beachfront property near Phoenix that I'm trying to sell.

No ocean. Just miles of beach in all directions.

The fact is that I was just working. Twelve- to fourteen-hour days. Six days in a row. Yeah, I had time to update on Sunday, but I spent that time sleeping instead.

But I'm back now, and things should be more regular for a long while. And to make up for last week, enjoy Eric Bivoino here.

Views as of now: 95,520

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only I could believe that photo is you, I'd say you are a marvellous guy!!!!!
That for sure. But I'm not sure you're on that photo :-(
Hugs however.
Xersex