Friday, April 10, 2009

GALLEY KITCHEN COUNTER

Question #19:
Can that counter be right? Did I really jump from about 400 hits per day to 4,000?!



Some time ago, I promised to look for some old photos
of Chace Crawford, modeling shots he'd done before
graduating high school. But those were lost when
my external hard drive dove from the table to the floor.
But I did find this one, so here it is as a surprise.

Personally, I prefer young Chace on the left there. He has the same mouth and eyes (and those eyebrows...) but his nose seems different, and his hair makes his face look longer. All in all, I think he looked better before he did whatever.
Views as of now: 73,898

2 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Now I am suspicious: 120 hits in 25 minutes!

Unknown said...

maybe people are finally appreciating the daily entertainment you provide for us. btw, i get less than 3000 a day, so if the counter is right, i'm a bit jealous.

and we'll just have to agree to disagree on when chace looks his best...i say, NOW!