Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BABY GOT BACHARACH

Question #23:
Why no mildly amusing question that relates to this song?


Because I can't think of one.

But I've had this song playing on and off in my head for over a week, so I thought using it here might drive it out.

The Fifth Dimension
One Less Bell to Answer
With a pre-Solid Gold Marilyn McCoo singing lead. I don't know what's with the time code.
3 mins 45


Grammatical errors aside, it's still a cool song.

This is the classic version, but there are other versions, of course. During an episode of Solid Gold, McCoo recorded another version recorded with Chuck Mangione that's cool. Barbra Streisand has one where she sings this very artful duet with herself, and Shirley Bassey has a more bitter version that makes the lyrics more biting somehow.

Views as of now: 86,526

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What "grammatical errors"?