Monday, March 30, 2009

Workout Update, April 2009

March has over a day left, but I took my monthly measurements tonight because I had the time. ("Had the time" is, of course, code for "I had things to do that I was avoiding having to do.")

And the news was mostly good.

My weight has gone up 3 lbs., but my body fat has gone down 2.5%, to almost 14%. So, four percent (roughly 8 lbs.) to go, but it's an improvement.

Measuring the body parts, the results haven't changed too much. Chest, biceps, and thighs are too small; waist a bit too big. At least my calves are perfectly in proportion. Finally, a reason to like having a staircase!

I'm having a bit of a competition with Wes. His birthday is in three weeks, and we're competing to see who has the best abs by then. I really want to win this thing, for sophomoric reasons I don't want to think about too much.

No comments: