Monday, February 23, 2009

DANCES WITH WOLVERINE

Okay, I realize this will look so calculated, but in all honesty I chose this guy before I knew he was hosting the Oscars (I learned that on Saturday) and before I knew the Oscars were last night (I heard that on NPR yesterday afternoon).

It's also the truth that I despise the Oscars. I love movies, but I hate all the greed and hype and celebrity worship and the endless parade of egotistical "artistes" who act like they have the hardest job in the world. And, so, I hate the Oscars and I try to ignore them as much as possible.

Anyway, here's another Man for Monday, Hugh Jackman. It takes a lot to make Wolverine's ridiculous hair style look good, but he did. He's hot as a furry man, but shave him and you can see the pretty young man he must have been. He's athletic and funny and he made me cry in THE FOUNTAIN - all of which he's more diverse and talented than most of the actors working today.

And his accent is so sexy.



Hits as of now: 56,680

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he needs to stick to hosting the Tony's where he belongs

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I'll take your word for it. I didn't see him on the Oscars.