Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AM I BLUE BEETLE?



I don't know who's been messing with the program settings, but would whoever changed them so that this would be the week when the world shits on me please put them back?

Some needed dental work is done, but it has taken literally all the money I'd saved since I started this job. My external hard drive crashed to the floor, so I think I've lost the video clips I made, all the photos I had stored, and the entire CD collection that I turned into mp3s. At work, two of the five of us are out for a week, and the computer system is giving us fits.

I volunteered to paint a set for a local theatre, but they had one week to finish instead of two, so I've been getting to bed at 2am every night and driving a lot of miles to get there. My cash has gone into the the gas tank, so now I'm broke until we get paid next Monday.

And last night YouTube deleted my account because evidently Leighton Stultz didn't like my using his photos.

When is it gonna be someone else's turn?
(And do I get to pick who it's gonna be?)
____________________

UPDATE: Friday morning now. Two days (and four hundred and fifty hits) later. There's more to add to this, but I won't do it now because I'm still hurt and pissed off and I don't trust myself to say something I won't regret later.
Hits as of now: 53,423

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry about your terrible week

and ugh to leighton. why do guys like him post nude and expect nobody to see it?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

It's called prostitution. We can look at them as long as they get paid. But they don't like us looking at them for free.

Or it might have something to do with a comment I made about having heard that he was an asshole. Last weekend, a commenter asked about that, and I said it was just something I'd heard. Two days later, the account was gone.