Friday, January 23, 2009

THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL TWINS

Who are you people?

According to the counter, this place gets hit about 200 times a day, but I very seldom get any kind of comments. Please, somebody say something! It's starting to feel like there's a big party in my house while I'm gone.

...which may have actually happened. It'd be nice to blame some of the mess on someone else.






GUYS LIKE THIS
SHOULD BE STRAIGHT


2 mins 15
SFW

And now
A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR
Y'know, funny commercials
that aren't attached to others
are getting harder to find.
I'd appreciate people
letting me know
when they find one..

SHAKE DANCING
The name is "POUND"
and it calls itself "a short film,"
but I suspect there's a couple of
sociology papers in here.

2 mins 10
SFW


Hits as of now: 48,011

2 comments:

dukerwt said...

i'm here every day, so who are the other 199 people?


on the word from our sponsor note ... what do you mean by commercials "... that aren't attached to others..."? i'm fairly clueless about videos.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I can find lots of video clips that are, say, 3 or 5 or 11 commercials, one after the other. I want singles that play in a minute or less.

This commercial was longer, but I laughed so hard listening to that list that I decided to use it.