Thursday, January 29, 2009

COUNTY JAIL BAIT

Another Boy from Brazil: seventeen-year-old model Francisco Lachowski, whom I discovered just now thanks to 5 Star Men.

(I have a feeling Vera might like this one.)



Enlarge that lower-right picture: it's my favourite.
Reminds me somewhat of Dana Ashbrook on Twin Peaks
(it's probably the haircut), if anyone else remembers him.

Views as of now: 49,831

_____________________

Update: I think someone's made a mistake.

Look at those two smaller pictures. There's no way that those two faces could be the same guy.

6 comments:

dukerwt said...

as wonderful as he is, i feel a little creepy ogling over a 17 year old. do you think he understands the sexuality of his pictures?

Anonymous said...

You are correct. Vera likes him a lot.

Dukerwt, do you honestly think that a 17-year-old doesn't understand sexuality of any kind? Honestly?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

...a 17-year-old BRAZILIAN at that. I thought they were supposed to be sexually sophisticated, like Sweden where the average person used to lose their virginity at 12 and some admitted to being bored with sex at 20.

(bastards!)

dukerwt said...

vera -- i guess "sexuality" was the wrong word to use. i'm not sure how to describe it. he must know that he is hot (if only because he's probably been told that many times). but i was wondering if a 17 year old could appreciate the reaction to his beauty?
i haven't been 17 for a looooooonnnngggg time and when i was 17, i was clueless about sex and sexuality. of course i didn't look like him which probably had a lot to do with it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been 29 for many years, but I remember my teen years vividly. When I was 17 I knew all about sex and sexuality, I knew what I wanted and I knew what I needed to do to get it, even if I lacked the confidence to do anything about it. My point is that this kid knows exactly what he's doing, and he's working it. It's a thing of beauty. Why overthink it?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

The more I examine that third picture, the more I think that that is not the same guy as in the other two.