Monday, December 22, 2008

Shelf Spacing Out



Rather uneventful day today. Cleaned a little. Worked a few hours, without actually finishing anything. And took an actual nap for the first time in a very long time.

The only thing I actually finished today was to count my books. And there are about 1,600 of them. Hmm, I thought I had more than that.

Anyway, now that they're all shelved and counted, the next step is to cull through them and get rid of many of them. For the remaining four months of this lease, I plan to dedicate my free time to getting rid of a lot of the stuff I've accumulated: books, papers, clothes, etc. My 18-months of unemployment/near homelessness has really altered my priorities in a good way. Now that I see how little is really vital for life, I don't want to have all this stuff around.

Hits as of now: 38,893

No comments: