Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Good to have a Goalee



For four days now, there's been a soccer tournament
going on at the 12 soccer fields across the parking lot
from my apartment.

Sure, it's high school age guys, so it's really just
a bunch of ponyboys that it wouldn't be right
for me to lust over, but all that noise, activity,
sweat, and testosterone in one place has been...
uh... distracting.
____________________________

By the way, Kenneth at Definition of a Man made use of his remarkable resources to come up with an identification for my store circular guy from last week. He's Polish model Jarek Pietka.

If you visit Kenneth's 'blog, be sure to notice the great photo of Max Zagorski on the banner. Max may be replacing Jensen Ackles as my latest obsession.

4 comments:

dukerwt said...

now i know why there weren't any posts for 3 days.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Nah, not really. I had nothing for Friday again, because I spend little time online looking for clips to use, and I don't usually post on Saturday anyway.

As for "Thoughts for Thursday," I spent that day working from home, making my first animated clip. Much fun.

dukerwt said...

will you be posting the animated clip for us?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Probably not. It's something I made for work.