Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Berger and Fries


This morning, I have a choice for you.

If you're so far having a great day and
don't want anything to bring you down,
or you need a cheerful song to perk you up, CLICK HERE.

If, instead, you're feeling down, resigned to feeling blue and
want a song to match your mood, CLICK HERE.
Unfortunately, the song doesn't start until 2 mins. in,
but it's worth the wait.

If you just want something funny with a catchy melody
and a bit of eye candy, CLICK HERE.
And extra points on the semester exam
to whomever identifies Sheldon Woodrow first.

Hits as of now:

3 comments:

dukerwt said...

hummm what happened to my first comment?
i recall the good morning sunshine song from the 60s. or am i losing it?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I never saw any other comment, and believe me, I look often. Comments get me all excited like a greedy kid on Christmas morning.

dukerwt said...

the comment area has changed. the blog already knows my ID. maybe i need to change names.
sorry i haven't left comments recently. i was on a 4 week trip to the north to visit family and friends. got back to the beach before the snow started to fall.