Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rogues' Gallery Opening


Inspired by Mugshot Monday, here's my own version featuring some of the guys from our 2008 Olympic team.

No criminals here: I'm the only reprobate I want in this place.


1) Gil Stoval, Swimming


2) Donny Robinson, BMX cycling


3) Jesse Williams, High Jump


4) Taylor Takata, Judo


5) Justin Spring, Gymnastics


6) Sam Sacksen, Modern Pentathlon


7) Garrett Weber-Gale, Swimming

Cute guys. Lousy photography.

Before you start asking "Where's what's-his-name?" let me tell you that I started with Z and went backward. These are just guys from Z to R. I may sift through the remaining alphabet sometime, but not yet.

And yes, I had Garrett Weber-Gale up here last week. I can't help it. Ever since I found out that he can cook, I'm a little fascinated. Part of me wants to help him produce a cooking show.
Hits as of now: 13181

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the modern pentathlon should be
sam sacksen
me
and three bottles of wine