Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brief Encounter



Making my own personal tribute to
Seventies wallpaper with my underwear

Actually, I spent the day getting things back under some kind of control after a few days with the nastiest respiratory infection I've ever had (which is really saying something, considering I typically have three or four a year). I missed three days of work and went for days without eating a real meal because I couldn't stand the idea. But I'm much better now, and yesterday I even ate solid food. Hurray!

So today I cleaned the apartment and did laundry, sorted out the many confused pictures I'd saved and got my finances back in some kind of order.

Tonight I sleep a lot, and tomorrow I go back to work and resume making daily updates around here.
Hits as of now: 9834

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the lighting and the guy in the picture compliment each other very well