Monday, June 23, 2008

Pillow Talk to the Hand



Juan Jose Ballesto.
Oooo, doesn't he look . . . inviting?
Honestly, I have no idea who this boy is, but I don't care just now.
You don't suppose he has some friends under all those pillows, do you?

LATER UPDATE: I did a tiny bit of research and learned that this ponyboy is a young Spanish actor (Spanish for actor = actor) who appeared in a film called The Seven Virgins. If I'd cast him as a virgin, I think I'd have spent too much time thinking about robbing him of that condition. Provided he's old enough, of course.

This morning I realized that the reason I find him so appealing, apart from the obvious, is that he reminds me of this sixteen-year-old that I was in love with years ago, enough years to make it less creepy. He played catcher (resist the urge to pun) on the high school baseball team, and all that squatting and standing up again had given the most perfect ass I've ever seen on a guy. He was a good friend but nothing ever happened between us, though he was among the first guys that I could talk to about liking guys.

A few years later I heard that he'd joined some rock band and began doing heavy drugs, then he seemed to disappear from everyone's lives. Sometimes I still wonder whatever happened to him.
Hits as of now: 6172

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he would be a great birthday gift. i hope you found him wrapped up in your sheets.