Thursday, May 1, 2008

Name Dropping the Soap



Monday, I checked on my YouTube account, hoping to find that some comments had been made to any of my clips there.

I found a few comments, but I also found a message from someone claiming to be Kevin Gould.

Not to sound naif or anything, it could really be he. He's rumoured to have been contacting people online, asking them to remove this photo or that clip, because of copyright issues.

If the message really did come from Kevin Gould, he was very nice. He didn't ask me to remove my Man of the Month clip featuring him, though he would like, the message said, for me to replace some of the more risque ones with other photos. He even pointed me to a Website where I could find other pictures of him to use instead.

The request seemed so reasonable, that I just wrote back and said that I'd do it, if he'd let me know which ones he thought were too racy.

Then I called Wes and Tommy in Dallas, ostensibly just to talk but really wanting to brag about having had an message from Kevin Gould. But Wes topped me: his YouTube account had received a message from The Kids in the Hall, thanking him for putting one of their skits up. That one-upping bastard!

So I'll do my bragging here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear,

I'm a korean living in seoul.(name: Oh Minseok)
Korean special investigative team investigated samsung
corporation.
But they did not work right.
Suspicious to have been bought off.
Samsung corporation had many crimes.
And the team investigated samsung corporation.
It contained korean companies samsung,huyndai,sk CEOs' illegal issuing
stocks or bonds. ( previous CEOs or present CEOs )
The quantity were plenty.
(Three company CEOs did(and are doing) many crimes to me.
Many koreans are knowing it.
But many koreans are bought off by illegal issuing stocks or bonds.)
The team knew it.
Korean special investigative team must investigated this.
But they concealed it.
I ask for asking for this criminal investigation to prosecutors in any
country.
And help the shareholders and me.

P.S)
Three companies are hacking me and trying to kill me.
And are suspicious to use my name and email illegally.
If you receive another message that I dictated above are not true,
it is not from me, but from three companies.
The things I dictated above are true.