Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jest Station Identification




Not meaning to be another superficial American with a stupid obsession with show business or anything, but now that it's been announced - or let slip by Jack Black, whose best movie is still High Fidelity -- that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting twins, what kind of stupid name do you expect them to saddle the newborns with?

Don't forget that their other kids are named Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh.

Myself, I'm hoping they'll be called Heckle and Jeckyl, but let's hear your suggestions.

_ __ ______________ __ _

At the Atheist Experience blog, Martin has a story about a fanatical group of Christians who hate pastors like the annoying Joel Osteen because his version of God isn't hateful enough. Lovely.
_ __ ______________ __ _

Much has been made of Barack Obama's fiery minister Jeremiah Wright, but finally some of the airtime is going to the men of god in John McCain's life. This week he finally denounced the endorsements of two Bible-slinging bastards, not - I believe - because he disagreed with them, but because so many of the voters did. More attention is given to the brown-shirted John Hagee, but don't forget the hate speech of Rod Parsley.

Donnie at Famous Like Me has a YouTube clip about John McCain where he is shown in clips from his in own interviews and speeches -- in his own fucking words contradicting himself. This clip comes from Robert Greenwald, the creator of the well-intentioned but not (unfortunately) influential films like Outfoxed and Walmart: The High Price of Low Prices.

There's a note at the end of Greenwald's clip telling me to "pass this on to ten people." By mentioning it here, I might reach that many.

I've been heard to say that John McCain wouldn't be so bad as president, but the more I learn, the more he seems like a third-term for Bush the Lesser. Maybe this time they'll cut out the middle man and just let Satan be the running mate. But, on the other hand, Cheney on the ticket might make McCain look youthful, energetic, and human.
_ __ ______________ __ _

NEW DISCOVERIES
Recently Male and Beautiful showed me the Gay Body Blog, so I pass it on to you. That blog also let me know about the cool Le Gay Blog, which in addition to photos of hot men features the daily speedo, such as the pic to the right.

And on my own I found Suvacos de Machos, a Weblog devoted entirely to guys' armpits. Not my sort of thing, really, but I'm sure this guy is dedicated.

And while searching for photos for a new YouTube clip, I found the Weblog Plays Well with Others. It's fun to read, even if the title brings up unpleasant memories of elementary school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids names? how about dumb and dumber?

Anonymous said...

Peach Pitt and Trey Jolie