Monday, May 19, 2008

Eating Out Doors


Photobucket
Marco Dapper, in a recent photo
by Orange county photographer Sonny Tong.

(Incidentally, to all of you from whose Websites I've stolen photographs,
I offer this blanket apology if I don't give credit where it is due.
The truth is that I simply haven't kept track of where I took some photo from,
so I can't always mention the source -- at least my source, if not the original.)

While looking around to find links for this posting, I came across this quotation from Marco in some magazine interview: "My roommate says 'You're one of the gayest straight guys I know'." I can relate, because I'm always hearing just the opposite. Gays think I'm straight, and straight women think I'm gay. It's very bad for business, so to speak.

I had Marco on the mind because I spend so much of yesterday watching Eating Out 2. I love the moment when someone says "I'm bisexual," and everyone else -- straight and gay -- yells "There's no such thing!" I can relate to that too.

The movie's only 2 years old, but Marco's body has certainly matured and hardened, but I think I still kinda prefer the younger version. Here are a couple of stills from the movie for comparison's sake.

Photobucket

This is a still from Marco's first scene, where he's just stripped down to nothing to pose for an art class. Only three students in that class have any lines, but they're all drooling enough to ruin anything they'd drawn.

Behind him is the supposedly straight art teacher (played, I think, by Michael Serrato) who makes a point of mentioning his "wife" in practically every utterance so we'll know he's straight. That about as effective as the joke I made on YouTube that Ryan Daharsh "can't be gay. He's from Nebraska."

Photobucket

And this still is from a scene that had Marco stripped to his underwear and posing for erotic photos with Marc (with a C), played by Brett Chukerman. The camera stops, but they keep going.

Of all the guys in this film, I think I'm most jealous of Nicholas James.

Photobucket

Not only is he gorgeous in and out of his wetsuit, but he's appeared in two films so far: one with Marco Dapper, and one with Kevin Gould. That lucky blue-eyed bitch!

No comments: