Friday, December 21, 2007

Yule Tube

If you're short on time or patience, jump down to the last clip.
I definitely saved the best for the finish.

And, as always, double click any of the clips if you want to know more about it.

IT'S A WONDERFUL LOST ENDING
Teacher says that every time a bell rings, an angel comes out fighting.
4 mins. - SFW


CHECK YOUR STOCKING FOR ASPIRIN
A holiday song from the Other Musical Zimmerman.
3 mins. 45 - SFW

CHECK YOUR STOCKING FOR CRISCO
For those of you who think Christmas is a big pain in the butt.
2 mins. - Definitely NOT SFW

And now
A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR
I've been pestering Wes to put up clips I could use. He finally did.
1 min. - SFW

I'LL BEEHIVE FOR CHRISTMAS
Thanks to Donnie at Famous Like Me, I can show you this wonderful thing.
1 min. 50 - SFW

I'M NO CHARLIE BROWN
Listen up, Newbie. This is the result of leaving the cast of Scrubs alone with the editing equipment. Enjoy.
10 mins. 30 - SFW


Views as of now: 1199
Ooooo, so close...!

No comments: