Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bah, Humbuggery!




I'm not at all ready, but Christmas is getting as prevalent in the blogosphere as wishful thinking among balding men. Daniel at was I there...? has been at it for the past week. And Scott-o-rama has his annual collection of Christmas songs.

The EcheBlog is someplace new to me this week. Earlier in the week he echoed my appreciation for the adorable Justin Bertha from National Treasure. With my fondness for pretty boys, Justin was unusual pick for me to include here in my Hairbrush, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who likes him. (By the way, deep in the EcheBlog, you'll find the Beef Haiku. Worth the reading.)

Thanks to SuperHeroUniverse, I got my first look at the new Indiana Jones. I'm already tired of waiting for this movie. And is it sad that I still get all weepy during the same seen of The Last Crusade?

Tommy, who calls me "a friend" and whom I call "clever little monkey" 'cause it makes him mad in the cutest way, has created his own videoclip tribute to Carmina Burana, which he loves way too much. But I admit that this is a clever thing, and I learned way more than I wanted to know about it.

Incidentally, it was Tommy who introduced me to Photoshop Phriday at SomethingAwful.com. This week they did a sort of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing and used turn-of-the-last-century to create A Better World. Mildly amusing, but they have yet to be more tastelessly funny than their Offensive Cereals.

Views as of now: 495

No comments: