Thursday, November 15, 2007

Strike While the Writing's Hot


When these writers went on strike, they made no exceptions.




Greg Wise and Emma Thompson: I've thought she was great since Dead Again, but it was Peter's Friends that made me love her. Seeing such a beautiful woman play a nerdy, romantically inept book publisher was a wonderful thing. Him I first noticed in The Moonstone (which I'm watching again right now, incidentally), but if you caught my earlier post about Henry Cavill, you know I love a man who looks good in a period costume. Finding out they were a couple was just food for my libido.



All I know about this one is that his first name is supposed to be David,
but I think he fascinates me because the first photo looks so casual, so ordinary.
It gives one no idea of what's hidden beneath that baggy shirt.

Views as of now: 102

No comments: