Tuesday, November 27, 2007

National Treasure Trail


Remember that party where Dr. House was hitting on Annie Lennox?



Years ago, when Saturday Night Live was so much better for so many reasons, they had on interesting musical acts and guest hosts just because they were interesting. Now it's always someone who has a movie or an album (I mean "a collection of songs" here,people, not necessarily on vinyl.) coming out and it's always arranged by a publicist for crass commercial reasons.

I hate that.

So please don't think I'm doing the same thing by putting up a picture of Justin Bartha here, just because he about to appear in National Treasure: The Book of Secrets.

The fact is that I watched National Treasure tonight while I was cleaning, and I thought this guy was adorable. Not as pretty as the usual guy I like, true, but he was smart and funny, and he had those great blue eyes. So here he is, in case you've never heard of him.
Views as of now: 387

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luvv justin. the 1st time i saw national treasure i was like omg hes so cute.plus hes got the funniest lines in the movie!

Faith said...

yeah the first time i saw national treasure i was with my friends and i wouldn't stop talking about him after like 30 minutes into the movie they started making fun of me, but seriously, he's gorgeus! his eyes are absoulutly stunning!

Anonymous said...

he is so amazing i love his blue eyes!!
and his lines in the movie!!!
"im hungry...are we there yet...this car smells funny" lol so my favorite part in the movie!!!!