Thursday, April 30, 2009

SOMETHING IN MY EYES

Question #39:
Whatever happened to
that contest of yours?



Nothing.


I checked my email everyday, but I never got any
thing from someone trying to name all these guys.
So I'll just give you the names.

#1 is my Man of the Month, Simon Nessman. As Kenneth pointed out, the new masthead rather gives that away.

#2 is Maxwell Zagorski, and #4 is Chase Crawford. They are the only ones of the seven who have never been Man of the Month. The others are #3 Kevin Gould, #5 Chad White, #6 Chris Austad, and #7 is, of course, the lovely and talented Jensen Ackles.

Thanks for not playing (he said sarcastically).
Views as of now: 66,699

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like any riddle, so I'd have never guessed...even if I love men eyes.
I hope not to be disappointed by your Man of May :-|
Hugs. Xersex

Unknown said...

if it helps, i knew them all but the first

i kept thinking it was anton antipov but then again, his hair isn't long and curly enough. the only other option i thought of was edilson nascimento.