Monday, July 21, 2008

Prince of Wales Spotting



HRH Harry of England. When he and his brother
were younger, I felt sorry for him because I thought
he'd live in the shadow of his beautiful older brother.
But time has passed, and this prince is hot.

I know they use last names in the military, but why
does his uniform say "Wales"? Surely that's a title,
not a name. His family's name has been Windsor
since that awful WWI when having a German name
was not the British thing to do.

Hits as of now: 9912
Oooo, check that number.
I think I'll break 10 thousand tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so do you like him more in uniform or in civvies?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I thought is was the fatigues at first, but he's quite handsome in that other pic. Great jawline. His eyes look a bit close together, but I think that's the angle more than his face.